Before knowing the benefits of pork, we first discuss one of the dishes or recipes from processed pork, how to cook stuffed pork chops. There are many types of recipes, with different delicacies and different cooking difficulties.
For everyday dishes, you definitely want something that is easy and not too complicated in the process of making or cooking it. Therefore, the usual stuffed pork chops recipes are often chosen to serve these dishes.
The instructions are quite simple for stuffed pork chops:
- Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket in each pork chop. And fill with your favorite stuffing mixture.
- Fill each chop with about 1/3 cup stuffing mixture; secure with toothpicks if necessary. Place on a greased baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Discard toothpicks.
Benefits of Pork for consumption
Pork has a very high energy content. This is due to the high fat content in it. Of the 100 gr benefits of pork, it contains 457 kcal. This energy is very useful for:
- Provide energy for activities
- Maintain endurance
- Prevents fatigue
- Increase focus in carrying out activities
Pork also has the same advantages as the benefits of goat meat in general, and several other types of red meat. Pork has a high protein content. 100 grams of pork contains 11.9 grams of protein which is very good and beneficial for the body to:
- Form muscle mass
- Maintain strength and endurance